Well look at this beautiful two week old, Isabella Love!  Isn't she precious?!  I can't believe how small and innocent we all were once.  Being able to photograph her smile, her cry, her yawn and also while she slept was fun.  One thing I have learned when photographing newborns is having patience.  It takes me 2-4 hours to photograph a newborn, I need to let the mom feed her, to change her, I need to wait for just the right moment to photograph her and also to setup my backgrounds.





In this photo-shoot I was grateful for the mother and grandma's help, plus being able to create some of the ideas I had been thinking for a while made me happy.
I am EXTREMELY satisfied with the photographs I captured.

Thanks for reading and please like/comment/share/subscribe and don't forget to give me credit!